Our Training and Development Proposals contain the required Course Outline, Full CV(s) of the proposed Training Consultant(s) who will conduct the Course, along with the cost of the Training Program and any other associated costs.
ACTVET Al Nahiya Administration Consultancy and Training is approved by Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET) which was
created by the Abu Dhabi Executive Council in 2010 to preside over technical and vocational training in the emirate. In addition to regulating technical and vocational educational institutions,
ACTVET is also responsible for the licensing of trainers and tutors. The licensing process ensures organisations demonstrate to ACTVET that they have the systems, staff, reference and learning materials, equipment and accommodation needed to deliver and assess the qualifications they intend to offer, through a twelve point inspection process.
Become our Partner
As our client requirements are increasing and the more our business is developing, we are always looking to partner and create new alliances with specialized and competent training service providers.
Kindly send us your company profile and training course lists to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable us to review your company which we can hopefully represent and, through our contacts and market presence, help develop your business here in Abu Dhabi.
Training may be conducted at any suitable agreed-upon venue and practical sessions can be arranged where facilities and equipment are available.
Explore our course lists and do not hesitate to let us know which of our training solutions match your training requirements or if your organization needs customized training solutions which need further more specific development.
Defensive Driving Training Program 2013Road traffic accidents in the UAE are the 2nd major cause of death in UAE and 95% of them are caused by human error. Our program aims to introduce defensive driving techniques and enhance the safety of drivers and passengers to reduce the risk of a crash.
We offer both Fresh Training and Refresher Training, and we provide both theoretical and practical safety driving courses:
• Theoretical is class room based- either at your premises or at ours. Each participant will receive our Defensive Driving Booklet that forms the basis of the Theoretical.
• Practical sessions can be conducted at your site by our instructor, holding Oil Field Security Pass, in our own 4x4 vehicle.
• Practical training sessions are performed utilizing our vehicle our instructor + 3 participants -and the testing of each participant takes approximately 40 minutes.
• Each participant will be enrolled, tested and assessed as per Al Nahiya Standards Forms.
• Each participant will receive a Certificate plus an ID Card